The Old Pigsty is a commercial unit available to rent from Sylva Foundation by a suitable business concerned with designing or making with wood. The unit lies slightly separate from other buildings and units at the Sylva Wood Centre, providing ample space and privacy with views across the countryside, while remaining within close proximity of excellent facilities. The unit benefits from excellent natural light.
- Size of unit: 764 sq ft / 71 m2 (Dimensions: 12.3 x 5.8m)
- Additional sole-use outdoor hardstanding included: 871 sq ft / 81 m2
- Electricity: three-phase, metered
- Additional access to well-equipped community Machinery Workshop, including panel saw, planer, thicknesser and band saw
- Access to separate community facilities, including a well-equipped kitchen, dining area, toilets and shower room
- Location: Sylva Wood Centre, Long Wittenham, Oxfordshire OX14 4QT
- Availability: from May 2023
- Price: £POA
- Commercial lease terms: typically five years (negotiable)
Members of the Sylva Wood Centre are part of a vibrant community of woodworkers, enjoying specialist facilities, and benefiting from the high-profile and strategic work of the charity.
About the Sylva Wood Centre: https://sylva.org.uk/woodcentre
Apply online via this form: https://forms.gle/ogGqQZHoDo5Fx8c58
To discuss details: Joseph Bray: 01865 408018 or firstname.lastname@example.org